Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Americans

In Mr.Rease’s class today we had a class discussion on different cultures. We also took notes based off of our personal feelings towards a situation or question regarding culture. The discussion in class today wasn’t as heated as it usual is. I really didn’t have anything to say just a lot of thinking took place. Some questions I didn’t have an answer to. We learned about different things other cultures do that we Americans might consider unusual. We also watched a short clip on how other people view Americans. I was surprised to actually hear someone in the video say “we smell like freedom.” They also said the obvious that everyone always says about weight, volume and confidence. I learned many new things as well as new things for my project for Mr.Rease’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment