Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fame or Shame

In Mr.Rease’s class today we read over our classmates introduction paragraph and decided if it should be famed or shamed. The intro had to include a claim and two pieces of evidence to back it up. Unfortunately we only had two fames but towards the end the class got the gist of the concept. I believe we did this activity in order to prepare for tomorrow essay. I am confident I will pass and do exceptionally well. I learned that anything can be a claim it just has to have credible evidence to back it up. Towards the end of class Mr.Rease asked us a few questions. In which one was what place is a country and continent and when I found out the answer I was in shock to find out it was Antarctica. Then after that Mr.Rease left for a parent conference so we had 10 minutes of free time. tew

1 comment: