Monday, February 10, 2020

7 elements of cultures

Today in class we discussed the 7 elements of cultures. The seven being Social Organization, customs and traditions, language, arts and literature, religion, forms of government, and economic systems. I also was informed that we will have a projects on different cities and countries. I randomly chose China and will do my project on china. I also grew to learn that I will have a argumentative essay that will take place in class on Friday. I learned many things about different culture today that shocked me and I never thought would happen actually. During the first 30 minutes of class we took a quiz which I always seem to struggle with I know it’s crazy. Hopefully I passed. Okay that’s enough for today i’m going to start on my culture project!

No comments:

Post a Comment