Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Smart and Outsmarted?!

Today in class we analyzed a very touching video. I learned many things from the video as well as from the speaker Arel Moodie. I learned that everyone is not smart and some things are challenging but it’s all in a matter of how you look at things. I also learned to outwork the others and to give more effort. The speaker really touched my heart because not only did he speak on some relatable things but it was also not sugar coated. I learned that all smart people aren’t successful and all successful people aren’t smart. It’s all in the amount of effort you give to determine your level of success. I am so glad Mr.Rease presented us with this video today to start off second semester with bang and encourage me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment