Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Certainty VS Doubt...

Today in class we watched and listened to 2 inspirational speeches. Not only were they inspirational but they were also motivating. It motivated me to do better and be better. We’ve been talking about certainty and doubt for the past few days. I personally feel like these go hand and hand and could also possibly be a married couple. The videos tied in to these two things. Finding claims and evidence for this prompt was a little difficult and I felt uneasy as I was writing things. Things like this are hard but I know things will get even harder in the future. All I can do is have faith and believe in myself. This quarter will be one for the books I can guaranteed that!

1 comment:

  1. We've also listened to an inspirational speech about putting forth the effort. You should keep putting forth the effort and you'll get to the place you wanna be.

    ReplyDelete