Monday, January 13, 2020

4 corners and 2021?!

Today in class today we played four corners. This wasn’t just any kind of four corners though. Our teacher gave us different scenarios and we either had to strongly agree or disagree or just plain agree or disagree. This concept was basically testing our skills for the upcoming AP Exam. On the AP Exam we have to use credible evidence in order to back up our claims. This activity helped us improve our logical evidence and gain more confidence in our argument. I love doing activities like these not only do I find humor in these activities but I also learn new things in which help me take a step closer to mastering the concept. Also towards the end of class we were called to the cafeteria for a junior meeting. There the principal and Mrs.Belle discussed how important the ACT could be for our future. The speech she and Mr.Sanderson presented inspired me to go that extra mile to score high on my ACT. Not only for the school but for my personal benefit. I am encouraged and willing to put in the right amount of effort for the score i’m aiming for. I can’t wait for my next results.

No comments:

Post a Comment